Download a registration form to attend 2017 IHSSBCA Novice
The annual Novice tournaments will be held on October 14 and 28, 2017 at:
10/14 Barrington site: contact William Rohner
10/14 Centennial (Champaign) site: contact Mike Sorice
10/14 Fenton (Bensenville) site: contact Mike Laudermith
10/28 Mount Vernon site: contact David Edwards
10/14 Southwestern (Piasa) site: contact Matt Hasquin
10/14 Winnebago site: contact Kristin Strey
Novice Player Restrictions
This tournament is open to all IHSSBCA member teams with the following restrictions on individual players:
- A player must have played fewer than 40 varsity-level matches for his or her school’s top team.
- A player must have played fewer than 80 career high school matches at any level.
- A player must NOT have scored more than 35 points per game at a varsity invitational tournament.
- A player must never have scored more than 20 points per game at a high school national championship tournament.
- A player must never have been named to an All-Tournament Team at a high school tournament.
- A player must never have been named to the All-Tournament Team at NAQT’s Middle School National Championship Tournament
Fees are $50 for the first team and $45 for each subsequent team. Every school must have a current IHSSBCA member to register for a Novice tournament; if you are not a member, you must join to enter a team or teams.
IHSSBCA Novice will be run on the SCOP Novice set.