The registration form will be available later this year.
The annual Novice tournaments will be held on October 14, 2017 at:
Novice Player Restrictions
This tournament is open to all IHSSBCA member teams with the following restrictions on individual players:
- A player must have played fewer than 40 varsity-level matches for his or her school’s top team.
- A player must have played fewer than 80 career high school matches at any level.
- A player must NOT have scored more than 35 points per game at a varsity invitational tournament.
- A player must never have scored more than 20 points per game at a high school national championship tournament.
- A player must never have been named to an All-Tournament Team at a high school tournament.
- A player must never have been named to the All-Tournament Team at NAQT’s Middle School National Championship Tournament
Fees are $50 for the first team and $45 for each subsequent team. Every school must have a current IHSSBCA member to register for a Novice tournament; if you are not a member, you must join to enter a team or teams.
IHSSBCA Novice will be run on the SCOP Novice set.